Friday, October 15, 2004

Ramadhan Oh Ramadhan...

Hey guys..it's the first day of Ramadhan...exhausted?No...Thirsty??No...Hungry??oh No....Alhamdulillah Allah the Almighty gave us Muslims the strength to go through such tests...

Actually i'm not in the puasa mode..haha sorry to say but i got 3 days MC (in the terms of cuti khas)and i can't wait to start my puasa.Even today i wore baju kurung to Muet class where i can see Mr.Jake had this type of view or maybe i'll say he never see me wore baju kurung.As I stepped into his class,he gave me a smiley greet..

"Happy puasa...happy puasa to you"..

It was very nice of him to remember that...but as the time goes by,he kept drinking in front of me like there's nothing happened.Hah..I don't mind either..

I went home quite late,coz i went all over the supermarkets to find my favourite Cornetto Wall's..But I couldn't find it anywhere..Pity me..

chubbychan menyampuk lagi : I want my cornetto wall's... :(

No comments: