The Couple
I'm at work, no motivation to work today, so i decided to write an entry to wash away my boredom. For the last few days were the most busiest day as my mother fall sick. I had to take care of the house, cooking, attending my cats, washing and take care of my mother. She's now ok, but with the pain at the back because of the reason i-dont-know-why.
And my next door neighbour held the 'kenduri kahwin' last saturday for her youngest daughter whom is also my colleague at the office. I was kinda busy too although i wasnt involved in anything, accept for snapping pictures and being 'menyibuk'. I was there for 'malam berinai' until the strike of 12, slept at about 1.30 and failed to finish up wrapping her big and huge present.
The Graduation!

Looking smart on the very special day!

4 comments:
Husna!! U've missed the latest gossip circle among our frens that day..So we hang out for a lil while with Shalen, Jeyaletchemi,Kavita, Ahi and Colin. As usual, they talked about relationship thingy while Kavita and I merely listen and dispute on things once in a while. Hahaha..What do single peeps know bout rship rite??heheh..anyways, we talked bout you and you hunk here..we are wishing the best for the both of you!! You are one of the lucky chick in the group to get it this far!! Make it work, keep it lasting!! ;)
gee..thanx..who could have guess that we've come this far..i cant even predict but i do dream.hahaha..yaz,i comment on ur entry later ya. tak sempat aa semlm. dah la on kat umah, line siput.
oh nevermind...take ur time..I may/may not be checking my mails during the holidays anyway..catch u if I can at sitiawan...damn it...how many times we've been planning on meeting up???? btw, wei yi will be back ...
Thank you hun..mmuuaaah ;)
Post a Comment