Monday, December 04, 2006

.......

I quote this poem from the "Wedding", a korean drama that i wrote before in my previous entry. Sounds sooooo romantic..at least for me.

"When the sunlight touches the ground, I miss you.
When the shadow of the moonlight slowly climbs up, I miss you.
When the dust finally settles down, I’d see you.
Meeting in the deep night I still can see your shadow.
When the waves crash, I hear your voice.
As everyone falls asleep in the midst of quiet forest, I hear your voice.
No matter how far, I’d be by your side.
You’d be by my side when the sun sets and the stars shines.
Ah, if only you’re by my side."

Credit to: Wedding

ok, enough of this...i'll make other's puke..

6 comments:

Husna Ariffin said...

senyum ape tu cik abg??

Muizz M said...

hehe jiwang karat korang dua ni hohoho

Fadzli Radzi said...

busted!!hehe..

Husna Ariffin said...

moeh : mwahahahaha..eii moeh. :P awak tu pon...ape kurangnye..haha.
tunggu makan nasi minyak awak je nih moeh.

fadzli : busted?eh jgn manyak ckp..kang org mintak owlie balik..nyahaha

Fadzli Radzi said...

:p

Muizz M said...

dtg la nnt ye.. ajak cik abang tu skali :p