Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Current Mode : Sleepy Head

I just don't know where i stand,everything doesn't seems right.I sleep early these days,my mind didn't function so well and i have blury eye sight too.I have lots of work to be done and may i say,i've completed only 5% of it.

I want to start the job from the bottom where i can learn from my colleague or my supervisor.I want to start from where i feel i could carry the task tremendously well.But from what i've experienced now is i have to dig for the experience by my own,through hell and sorrow,till my head cracks.

Maybe from others point of view,this is the life of a worker.This is the life where there are so many differences from where we were before,to be quick in making decisions,to be mature in solving problems and to be concise in what ever we do.As our age increasing,we gain so much of attitude; and no more playing around.

I learned so much now,i hang out with the people that are older than me,and they have their own problems to deal with.I have an ambitious boss,a workaholic type of guy that sleeps in his own office,ignoring the uncomfortable bed (he sleeps on the floor),and never ever feel tired.Gosh,if i were him,i think i will never done something like that.

My so called life....i hope it will merrily change.

No comments: