Bad news starts my 2007... Yesterday one of my cats died. Orang kata sakit tua, but he's not that old. 3 of my male cats died the same way..They had problems with the kidney and they were getting thinner and thinner everyday. Sometimes their death can give me a hard time as i treat them like my own siblings..my own family. I even cried for the whole day..But i know i must face it whether i want it or not. Like dayah said, "Dengan ini SAYA TAK MAHU LAGI BELA KUCENG. Tunggulah masa dan ketika yang lain pula sehingga hati saya terbuka lagi. Bukan bermaksud saya tidak sayangkan kuceng lagi. Cuma saya tak mahu lagi rasa sebak dan sedih yang melampau ini terjadi lagi. Saya tak mahu juga kuceng yang saya bela itu mati." (sorry dayah for quoting your sentence).
let bygones be bygones..huhu.
YUKATA
After 2 hours spent on trying the yukata, here is the final result. (i'll try later for better result)


RAYA HAJI
I must say, this year of raya haji was the most exciting one. I got to meet my frens again and also meet a new friend. Omin text me on that day when she said that she want to introduce me to Dayah, her friend. I knew Dayah as my blogger friend. Dayah! nice to meet you! er, may i have the photo that ur sister snapped the other day?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment