Friday, February 23, 2007

My Masterpiece



For now i think this is the best picture of momot i can potray. This picture was taken when momot had her luxurious time in my dad's flower pot. Since that i havent took any of momot's picture after being the KKU (kucing kurang upaya), this is what i think is the best shot i have. I lovvveee photography, the weakness point in my skill is my ability to take human's photography. shutter speed, ISO, movement..static..abstract. I'm still lack of these skills..I hope that i can join saiful nang's venture, learning while trying..in that case i need a DSLR camera instead..and for that i should spare around 4000 bucks?? think twice..huhu.


my olympus sp500 is still in her best condition...what it takes is to godek2 and try not to give up.

2 comments:

Yasz said...

oh ni ler momot ek...comel..tak perasan lak momot ni rupenye camni..ker aku tak igt..hehe..the last time i went ur house..tak perasan if momot was there or not...takpe pasni..nk g umah husna lah..;)

Nong said...

comel...