Sunday, May 22, 2005

Moment Of Silence..

Not in the mood of everything...certainly i'm feeling not very well today.I'm now physically sick coz of the pain in my leg for the past a week ago...Plus my tongue is in pain too...

Actually i miss him very much..He has gone to *** to pick the parents of his friend and the journey takes about 12 hours from his place..gee...For to n fro journey equals to one day..He promised to call but then i havent received any...well...something that i must forgive him.

today is wesak day...and of course the government will extend it to tomorrow bcoz today is sunday (yeay!)..i might have a time to heal the pain that i'm into.
yesterday was the farewell dinner for dato' Ding who is retiring from the company..I ate alot..but then it was not a satisfaction 'meal' anyway..i still have spaces in my stomach for others..anyway..sharkfin soup was really yummy..i wonder why i got only a small bowl of soup where i can finish the whole big bowl all by myself...greedy eh??sorry (ashame).

there's so much things happened but i couldnt jot it here one by one..I forgot to write about Pak Lah's (our PM) visit at my space on 14th may..I may just have him to visit my house...what a shame,He had so many bodyguards around..i cant bearly shake hands with him.

Well...end here..got to rest for a while

No comments: